Top questions asked by our customers.
- Do you accept debit and credit cards?
Yes we accept all debit and credit cards except American Express.
- Do you have a cash machine?
Yes we have a free to use ATM at the entrance to the shop.
- Do you have The National Lottery and scratchcards?
- Do you have Paypoint and mobile phone top-ups?
- Do you stock SD cards and camera batteries?
Yes. Please call in or contact us regarding the range we stock.
- What are your opening hours?
8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
Contact us for our Christmas and New Year opening hours.
- Do you provide a home-delivery service?
Yes, please contact Ronald for details.
- Do you stock “free-from” products?
Yes , please contact us for more details about the range we stock.
- If I am looking for something specific, which is not in your normal product range, would you get it in for me?
Yes, if you contact Ronald then he can discuss your requirements.
- Do you sell coal/compost/large sacks of pet food/sacks of potatoes/wine by the box?
Yes. For information on varieties and prices please contact us.
- Do you sell perfumes and aftershaves?
Yes, call in or contact us to find out about the ones we stock.
- How does the Making A Difference Locally fund work?
Making a Difference Locally is a charity which makes donations to good causes that are local to our store. When you buy a promotional item that is highlighted in the store’s leaflet as having a Making A Difference Contribution (look out for the pink logo), a specific donation is made into the store’s Making a Difference Locally fund (MADL). A donation is also made from the sale of all Heritage branded products.. The store (along with its customers) can then decide which good causes in that store’s local area they would like to help. Please let us know by contacting us if you have a local group that needs support in mind. For more information about the charity go to www.makingadifferencelocally.com
- What are your contact details?
Isle of Benbecula
T: 01870 602308
F: 01870 603009